Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trying to think of a good Halloween costume

Trying to come up with a good Halloween costume is tricky when you don't want to spend any money.

I'm going to a party with the new girl I think. She's getting dressed up a beer wench (which i'm somewhat excited to see), but I didn't want to do anything related to that because we only just started seeing each other, and either way, it's a little lame to do that.

She suggested all sorts of stuff that would make me look "so cute" like dressing as a cowboy or something, but I was having none of that.

Instead I think I'm going to get a Spider man t-shirt, and wear that under a regular button-down shirt unbuttoned most of the way so it looks like I'm Peter Parker changing into Spider man. As a nerdy white guy, I think I can pull it off.

Now all I have to do is find the t-shirt.

No comments: