Thursday, January 21, 2010

On dodged bullets

My college girlfriend's fiance (also a college friend of mine) responded to a facebook posting I had made about the odd feeling of reading DUNE while it poured rain outside. This prompted me to take a look at her facebok page, where I saw she had excitedly posted pictures of their china pattern, something called Russian Dream. Out of curiosity I clicked on the link.

And my god were those dishes ugly.

Made me all the more thankful that I didn't end up marrying that girl. While we got along and complemented one another in a lot of ways, clearly we don't have the same taste in stuff.

It's really not like me to be all like, "she has the worst taste, omg!" So you have to ask yourselves, if it was enough to make me want to post about it on here, how ugly were they?

No comments: