Thursday, September 25, 2008

This morning in hilarity

This email was forwarded to my tracking board this morning and I found it priceless. I put *** over the names so nobody gets in trouble or fired for this. It's from someone covering another assistant's desk at DreamWorks, so I imagine the person was either a temp or someone who's been licking envelopes in a mail room since she got to town two months ago.

From: C******, P******* - DreamWorks
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 5:09 PM
To: Melissa M****** Assistant
Subject: RE: SWP Mtg. Kristi K****** w/ Kristin N****** and Matthew
C*********

Hey Ryan-

I'm sorry, b/c I'm covering for Lindsey's usual asst., could you tell
me, who's Rosh Hashanah and why would he/she affect Kristi's meeting
with KN and MC?

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Michelle

No comments: