Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Meeting went well

I had my meeting. It went pretty well.

Even though she recognized my name as someone else on one of her tracking boards, she treated me like a for-real writer, assuming I had other general meetings like this set up all over town.

She told me how much she loved my pilot, and was kept engrossed despite the fact that half of it takes place in a video game and she "bought a Wii but doesn't use it."

She told me about the shows they're working on that will likely be staffing in the coming months, I was interested, and would love to work on any of them.

Even if it leads to nothing it was a worthwhile experience, but at the same time I can't help but hope that it can lead to a chance to join the writing staff of one of their shows.

Here's hoping for the best.

No comments: