Wednesday, November 18, 2009

There's stuff I need to post about

There's a bunch I need to post about, but the reason there's so much to post about is that I'm so busy...which means I don't have time to post. Crazy.

Things of note that have happened:

1) Epic road trip to San Francisco and back down the California Coast, saw old friends, surprised Writress' friends.

2) L bombs dropped with Writress, feeling very good about that

3) What I thought was some heavy ridiculous drama with Roommate turned out to be something else, but still very blog-worthy.

Tonight Writress and I are really looking forward to having a night to veg out, watch TV, and crash. We haven't been able to do that in over a week.

Can't wait for Thanksgiving...and Christmas. Thinking most about the time I'll have to sleep.

No comments: