Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Something I just don't understand

I was looking at Textsfromlastnight.com earlier, and there was a posting from some girl who got walked in on while having sex by her father, and she said that her father wouldn't be responding to the name "daddy" for a "looooooong time". I inferred that she was one of those girls into the whole, "who's your daddy" thing.

This is just something I've never understood. I've never said it to a girl, nor had a girl want it said to her. If a girl actually ever called me "daddy" while we were hooking up, I'd get kind of creeped out.

I get that some girls have "daddy issues" that lead them to dress like skanks and go down on silver-haired dudes that pay attention to them and buy them pretty things, but to actually call someone you're banging "daddy" just seems incestuous and gross to me.

Maybe I'm missing some kind of other meaning to it, but to be honest, I really don't care. I find it weird, and hope I never hear someone actually saying it to me.

No comments: