Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm going to have a TV in my room

For the first time in my life, I'm going to have a TV in my bedroom.

I bought the 27 inch TV that until very recently had been in our living room. We got a bigger TV hand-me-down from some very nice people, which means I now have an extra TV. So the plan is to rearrange the furniture in my bedroom so I can have the TV there. Now, I don't have cable, so all I'll be able to do with it is play video games and watch movies.

I'm not going to move my xbox from the living room because everyone uses it to play DVD's and to watch netflix instant streaming. Instead, I need to either buy a cheap regular DVD player, or I'm also thinking of getting a blu-ray player, that way I'll have one if I ever get those kinds of movies in the near future.

I never had a TV in my room as a kid. I really never hung out in my bedroom much unless I was sleeping. Now I think it'll be nice to have it there if I want to have a lazy sunday or late weeknight watching something in my room. Plus I think I'll set up my Sega Genesis and/or Nintendo 64 in there. MissCrazy thought the idea of playing Sonic the Hedgehog from bed was great.

No comments: