Monday, April 13, 2009

Job interview today

I have a job interview in an hour and a half. I still have my entire apartment to myself because my roommates all went on a trip together. They left on my birthday, and not a one of them has even sent me a text message saying Happy Birthday. They kind of suck as friends at the moment.

On Friday night I went out with some other friends for birthday drinks. We had a good time, they had to leave, and I stayed out by myself a bit. I went to this place called Beauty Bar in Hollywood where I met Samm Levine from Freaks and Geeks (who had hot chicks all over him even though he's a short nerdy guy, it must be nice being semi-famous) and a nurse from the same place where I grew up.

I gotta say, especially since I find myself having to fend for myself a bit with my friends being so lame, I'm glad I have the social skills to walk into a crowded bar where I know nobody and have fun for a few hours.

No comments: