Friday, May 22, 2009

Met with some writers last night

Last night I went to a get together of other aspiring TV writers here in Hollywood. Technically it's for aspiring and current, but in our small group everyone was aspiring.

That being said, it was still a really nice night. Sure nobody there was in the position to give me a job, but they were all nice people and I liked talking to them. We all seemed to be on the same page about various TV shows and I liked it.

There was also a young woman there who just recently made her move out to LA to follow the same path I've been on. We had a really nice talk, and made plans to hang out again soon. I don't want to get into more detail than that, because I've been having a weird string of luck regarding first and second dates recently. I actually like this girl, and so I don't want to do anything to jinx it until I have a clearer idea of whether we'd get along or not.

No comments: