Saturday, May 2, 2009

MissCrazy drunk emailed me

MissCrazy sent me an email around 1am last night saying, "I'm a little drunk and will regret this in the morning. I miss you."

I still haven't responded. I'm not sure if I should or if she even wants me to.

My best bet is that she was out last night, got a little drunk/horny, felt a little lonely, and remembered that we had fun together. I get it. When you're alone, even a person who's not right for you is better than nobody at all.

I want to be a nice guy and find the right thing to say back to her, but to what end? I don't want to get back together with her. I don't want to hook up "one last time", even if that statement wasn't total bullshit (there's no such thing as one last time).

I'm broke, unemployed, alone, and trying to be a freaking writer in Hollywood. Saying it like that sounds kind of depressing. I don't need to add some girl drama to that mix.

Still, I feel like I'd be an asshole if I didn't say anything to her.

No comments: