Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Birthday is coming up

My birthday is coming up in a week and a half.

On one hand it's bringing back memories of last year when my Roommate and his girlfriend totally blew me off and seemed to think nothing of it. Since I still haven't gotten an actual apology, or even acknowledgment that anything happened, it's bringing some bitter and pissed feelings up.

But that's only part of the birthday stuff. On a better note, Writress decided to throw me a beer tasting party with some friends at my place, and I'm really looking forward to it. The facebook invite went out last night, and so far the people coming are me and seven girls. It's an odd grouping for a beer tasting party, but a lot of people haven't responded yet, so I'm sure the ratio will correct itself a bit. Either way I seem to be slowly turning into Paul Rudd in "I Love You Man" in that I have way more female friends as time goes on. We'll see what happens. At least I can say it won't be a sausage fest.

No comments: