Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My new computer is super awesome

I love Dell. I know I've said it before, but seriously, they're fantastic. Sure they're only this great so I will retain brand loyalty to them for the rest of my computing needs in life, but you know what? It worked. I will remain loyal to them because as I said before, they're AWESOME.

They sent me a free new computer after Microsoft screwed up my old one with Service Pack 3. I was expecting the same basic computer, but a little shinier. What I got instead was the next generation up. I'm running Windows Vista, I now have a webcam and microphone built in, I have a number-pad on the keyboard.....there's just tons of stuff to love.

I can't wait to get home from work so I can finish putting my old music and movie files on it and play with it some more.

The moral of the story is to always purchase the warranty on your computers. It may have cost me an extra couple hundred, but I just got a new laptop worth over $3K for free out of it.

No comments: