Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ugh........

So Madame FlipFlop of FlipFlopia has decided that she didn't mean it when she randomly told me to fuck off and never talk to her again. I was still a little righteously pissed this morning, so while I thanked her for her apology, I told her that with this pattern of her repeatedly dumping me, forcing us to say mean things to each other, then taking it all back a day later wouldn't work for me.

She was still upset, felt awful, wanted me to reconsider. She even had a friend (whose name I don't even know) email me to talk to me about it.

So rather than say "Sorry", block their emails and move on with my life, I kept talking to her, and I'm probably going to at least meet her for a coffee so we can talk about why exactly she freaked out on me and where we go from here, since she still wants to be with me.

I hate when that shit happens, when someone totally fucks you over, and when you're justifyably mad they apologize and suddenly you're the asshole for staying mad.

As you can see I don't do well with guilt. Probably why I always try to be the nice guy.


P.S. On a positive note I finally got that bonus my bosses owed me. Granted it was 24 days late, but at least I got it.

No comments: