Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So it was premature to say I got out amicably

About six hours after MissCrazy's text saying she still thought I was a nice guy, she sent another one saying she took it back and thought I was an asshole. These kinds of flip flops are why the moniker "MissCrazy" seemed so fitting, even when we were getting along.

I guess this means she's moved on to the "hating me" phase of the breakup. I'm going to try not to think about it too much and just get on with my life.

I have plenty of good and loyal friends that I want to spend more time with. I have tons of tv shows and movies that I've been meaning to watch/study, and if you're a movie nerd like me that's a great way to spend an evening. And last but not least, there are lots of other girls in LA that would probably be better suited to me. I'm not on the prowl or anything, but at least now I can be open to something new coming along.

No comments: